Sunday, April 22, 2012

Magic the Gathering: Red/White Aggro

Hey guys,

Sorry about not writing for awhile, I've been super busy with school and stuff. I'll try to be better, but it seems as though my schedule is just going to get more hectic. Oh well.

Today I wanted to talk about one of my favorite card games/ hobbies; Magic the Gathering. Magic is sick. Not really any other way to put it. It is the funnest hobby I've ever had and it challenges me and engages me on a way deeper level then video games or stamp collecting haha. Some of you may or may not be familiar with Magic, but for those who are I will be talking about a new deck idea I believe will be dominant in the Standard format once Avacyn Restored comes out. The premise is a Red/White Aggro with a ton  of fast creatures and ways to deal damage fast. What is great about red/white is that I will have a sufficient amount of control